Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Repacing "Desktop" with "Arbe…

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] Repacing "Desktop" with "Arbeitsumgebung"
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Repacing "Desktop" with "Arbeitsumgebung"
Hi,

spriver:
> as flapflap proposed I replaced the occurrences of "Desktop" with
> "Arbeitsumgebung". I left it in some places as "Desktop", where the
> actual desktop (the thing with desktop icons) is meant. I hope this is okay.
> I also renamed "Einführung in GNOME und den Tails Desktop" into
> "Einführung in GNOME und die Arbeitsumgebung von Tails" in the title of
> the page itself and in the index file (sounds way more better for me).
>
> I made several commits, so reviewing should a bit easier and structured.
>
> Please review:
>
> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
> branch: de_desktop_rephrasing
> HEAD commit: 3f6ff39 Replaced occurence
>
> Affected files:
> wiki/src/doc/about/features.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/advanced_topics/virtualization/virt-manager.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/encryption_and_privacy/encrypted_volumes.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps.index.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/introduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.de.po
> wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options.de.po
> wiki/src/install/linux/usb.de.po
> wiki/src/news/version_2.0.de.po

Please review:

https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails.git
branch: de_desktop_rephrasing
HEAD commit: c1ac001c - minor edits

Summary of changes:
- completed one partial translation
- added a missing "die"
- fixed an error where the English version said "in the left corner"
and the German said "im rechten Eck"

Cheers,
~flapflap