[Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Repacing "Desktop" with "Arbeitsum…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Repacing "Desktop" with "Arbeitsumgebung"
Hi,
as flapflap proposed I replaced the occurrences of "Desktop" with
"Arbeitsumgebung". I left it in some places as "Desktop", where the
actual desktop (the thing with desktop icons) is meant. I hope this is okay.
I also renamed "Einführung in GNOME und den Tails Desktop" into
"Einführung in GNOME und die Arbeitsumgebung von Tails" in the title of
the page itself and in the index file (sounds way more better for me).

I made several commits, so reviewing should a bit easier and structured.

Please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: de_desktop_rephrasing
HEAD commit: 3f6ff39 Replaced occurence

Affected files:
wiki/src/doc/about/features.de.po
wiki/src/doc/advanced_topics/virtualization/virt-manager.de.po
wiki/src/doc/encryption_and_privacy/encrypted_volumes.de.po
wiki/src/doc/first_steps.index.de.po
wiki/src/doc/first_steps/introduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.de.po
wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options.de.po
wiki/src/install/linux/usb.de.po
wiki/src/news/version_2.0.de.po

Cheers!
spriver