[Tails-project] Working on a Social Contract for the Tails p…

Author: u
To: tails-project
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-project] Working on a Social Contract for the Tails project, [Tails-project] Meet on october 3rd 2016 to work on a Social Contract for the Tails project
Subject: [Tails-project] Working on a Social Contract for the Tails project
Hi,

Debian [1] and Tor [2] have a Social Contract. The Debian Social
Contract is even signed by all official Debian Maintainers and Debian
Developers.

We decided that we'd also like to work on social contract. There is a
ticket about this issue on our bugtracker, linking to the future
blueprint: #11669.

Everybody is invited to join the working sessions on the contract on the
tails-dev XMPP channel on

* October 3rd 2016, 19H30 (Amsterdam/Berlin time)
* November 3rd 2016, 19H30 (Amsterdam/Berlin time)

The goal would be to have a Social Contract proposal ready to be
discussed during the contributor meeting on December 3rd 2016.

Cheers!
u.

[1] https://www.debian.org/social_contract
[2] https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-social-contract