Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_no…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: spriver
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po
Hi,

flapflap:

> What happened to this one? I found it in my list of not yet completed
> reviews. Has it been dropped, has the documentation been obsoleted, or ...?
> (I could't find the branch in spriver's repo)

oops, seems like I deleted the affecting branch. Since I don't have
access to my offline repo containing the branch, I can either redo the
review or we dismiss the the branch. Does anyone know what happened to
the original author of the translation since s/he never responded to my
reviewing request?

Cheers!

spriver