Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_no…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: flapflap
À: tails-l10n
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [de] (Review) wiki/src/news/amnesia_may_now_work_on_the_Mac.de.po
Hi,

spriver:
> I reviewed your translation and made some changes:
> -I unfuzzied all fuzzy strings resp. edited them
> -I "translated" the stuff like [[!tag announce]] (stuff like this has
> to be translated also, sometimes it includes a link to another page,
> if this is the case it has to be the German page then [usually a ".de"
> at the end of the location of the page will do this])
> -we use formal language in translations, so I changed to "Sie"
> -I corrected typos (at least I added one comma)
>
> Normally I don't make this list of changes, but you're new, so I think
> this could be helpful ;)
>
> Please review (there are two files to be reviewed):
> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
> branch: review-de_amnesia_mac
> latest commit: b1b0d168 Unfuzzied strings and reviewed translation

What happened to this one? I found it in my list of not yet completed
reviews. Has it been dropped, has the documentation been obsoleted, or ...?
(I could't find the branch in spriver's repo)

Cheers,
~flapflap