Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal

Author: agnese
To: sajolida, intrigeri
CC: Stefano, Public mailing list about the Tails project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal
Hello,
sorry for the late reply, we’ll surely provide you the vector files of the graphics once they’ll be both approved (here attached is the badge with the requested font).

As for the terms of license to be made clear, it is already stated on our website that all logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners, so whenever you won’t deem our stickers conform to your guidelines anymore we’ll surely change them accordingly. Let us know if this is enough or if you were thinking of something more specific.

Looking forward to your reply and thank you again for the collaboration.
All the best, Agnese

Unixstickers