Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal

Author: intrigeri
To: agnese
CC: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Unixstickers collaboration proposal
Hi Agnese,

it in copy :)

>> I’m contacting you because we’d really like to add Tails stickers to our catalogue
>> (we already are authorized resellers for Debian, Arch Linux, Tor and many other
>> projects' swag).

Our logo and stickers designs are published under the GNU General
Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either
version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/stickers/
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/logo/

… so as long as you respect the terms of the license, I believe that
nothing prevents you from adding Tails stickers to your catalog.

> Would you be interested in collaborating with us?

Given the above, it's not clear to me what kind of collaboration is
needed, so I would welcome a clarification :)

I guess there's at least the need for the financial setup that would
get the donations flowing in automatically; if you need more
information than what is on our donations web page
(https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/donate/), please get in touch
with tails-accounting@???.

Anything else?