Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design

Author: Susan
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Tails Server GUI Design
Sometimes shorter words are better for comprehension, so I prefer "show" to "reveal" unless there are already many instances of "reveal".

Show/hide seem to be very common opposites now.

Tool tips are still a thing, but because of touch screens it is necessary to tap to see them instead of hovering. Many web app UIs implement both interactions if they are also used with a mouse. The (?) icon often signals these.

Susan