[Tails-l10n] inline news and currentlang

Author: drebs
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] inline news and currentlang
Hello.

While translating the initial page, we come across the use of the "inline"
directive for including news and security pages:

  [[!inline
    pages=\"page(news/*)
      and !news/*/*
      and !news/discussion
      and currentlang()\"
    show=\"2\"
    feeds=\"no\"
    archive=\"yes\"]]

If we use the exact same directive for portuguese, then the list of included
news and security items is different from the english page because of 2
reasons:

1. the "currentlang()" condition is used in the inline directive, and
2. no (or few old) news and security items are actually translated to portuguese.

Question is: how to deal with this situation? I think ideally we would want to
include exactly the same entries as the ones in english page, but replace for
translated entries if they are available. Is this possible?

cheers!
drebs.

--

o - aum...