Re: [Tails-l10n] Question to translators of the Installation…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Question to translators of the Installation Assistant
intrigeri:
> spriver wrote (09 Apr 2016 16:38:56 GMT) :
>> Thanks for the link. So I think that I'll leave all related strings and
>> occurrences marked as fuzzy...I think we'll have to live with it until
>> it get's fixed?
>
> (I'm not sure what's the plan here, so I'll let sajolida handle it.)

This is likely #6907. The thing is that it does not happen reliably. So
maybe you see this on your computer but it won't happen on
tails.boum.org (or the other way around).

*If* you manage to reproduce this bug reliably (for example after
deleting ./wiki/src/.ikiwiki and rebuilding the website) then that's
super interesting as it would be a reproducer of the bug and we could
report it upstream.