Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Mac

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Mac
Hi,

Muri Nicanor:
> hi
>
> please pull:
>> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
>> branch: review-de_install_mac
>> HEAD commit: 63f78c3 Added word
>
> On 04/11/2016 07:50 PM, spriver wrote:
>> Hi,
>> wow, you fixed the displaying issue with the code snippets. My mistake,
>> really embarrassing. ;)
> i did? i wasn't aware of that...

Apparently the translations need an additional whitespace in the string
containing the code. There were still three occurrences I did not see in
the file, I added the corresponding whitespaces. For me it's okay that
some of the code snippets are now one whitespace moved to the right, I
think this looks better (and is barely noticeable) then having it
completely broken.
So, please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_install_mac