Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Mac

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] Tails installer: Mac
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] Tails installer: Mac
Hi,
wow, you fixed the displaying issue with the code snippets. My mistake,
really embarrassing. ;)
I like the term "mittels Kommandozeile", but I changed it to "mittels
der Kommandozeile" which sounds even a bit nicer for me. Maybe we should
adapt this to other occurrences in the doc? The rest remained as you pushed.

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
branch: review-de_install_mac
HEAD commit: 63f78c3 Added word

Affected files:
wiki/src/install/mac/usb.de.po

Cheers!
spriver

Muri Nicanor:
> hi,
>
> thanks for the translation, i've reviewed the files, please review my
> changes:
>
> https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
> [review-de_install_mac cfc9972] reviewed the translation and made some
> adjustments
>
> cheers,
> muri
>
> On 04/07/2016 08:02 PM, spriver wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I rebased the branch, several files changed.
>> HEAD commit ist now at bc68e0b Cleanup after rebase
>> The rest remained as it was ;) I hope that it merges etc.
>>
>> Cheers!
>> spriver
>>
>> spriver:
>>> Hi,
>>> I finished translating the pages for installing on Mac. I have some
>>> rendering issues on wiki/src/install/mac/usb.de (some parts of the
>>> command-line code are plain text). Maybe this is an issue of the setup
>>> of my computer, so please have a deeper look at it. The translational
>>> code seems okay for me. If you also get the problems, let me know and
>>> I'll redo the translation.
>>>
>>> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
>>> branch: de_install_mac
>>> HEAD commit: fef8a06 Translated new strings, unified wording
>>>
>>> Affected files:
>>> wiki/src/install/mac.de.po
>>> wiki/src/install/mac/clone.de.po
>>> wiki/src/install/mac/clone/overview.de.po
>>> wiki/src/install/mac/dvd.de.po
>>> wiki/src/install/mac/dvd/overview.de.po