[Tails-l10n] Question to translators of the Installation Ass…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Question to translators of the Installation Assistant
Hey all (also the French translation team which was doing all the
amazing work translating these days ;) )!

Lately I was continuing translating the Installation Assistant I
stumbled upon a bug/weird thing happening while translating pages
including inline pages. Does it also happen that after adding the
extension to a file name in a page (e.g.
install/inc/steps/not_at_all.inline to
install/inc/steps/not_at_all.inline.de) that the page including the
inline gets broken in a weird way? (showing the raw content of the .po
file including the header etc.)
I hope you understand what I mean. If needed I can provide some screenshots.

I just wanted to know if this is just me and if I'm doing something
wrong eventually ;)

Cheers!
spriver