Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available

Author: segfault
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available
Hi,

I love the new greeter and its features.

Here are some issues I found:

When I am in the locale selection window (e.g. selecting language or
keyboard layout) and I type something in the search entry then I expect
that hitting Return selects the topmost item but it does nothing.

When I am in the time zone selection window and I type the name of a
city in the search entry (e.g. "amsterdam") then I expect that the list
of items is filtered but it is not.

When I click on the "+" button in the Additional Settings section then
the "Add Additional Setting" window opens and the topmost item (i.e.
"Administrative Account") is selected and thus completely blue. The
description (i.e. "Perform Administrative Tasks") has a gray font that I
find barely visible on the blue background.

When I add an additional setting and then remove it again and then open
the "Add Additional Setting" window again and then click on the same
setting from before then I expect the setting configuration to reappear
but it does not.

Cheers

Alan: