Re: [Tails-dev] Feature 11198 - shell scripts to python

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list, llamatail
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Feature 11198 - shell scripts to python
Llama Tail:
> Hello,
> I would like to work on migrating the shell scripts to python and I would
> like your input on how to best proceed.

Thanks a lot for your offer!

> Since there are quite a bunch of shell scrips to convert, I would like to
> avoid working on the same things as someone else so we don't step on each
> other's toes.
> I know someone else here said that they will work on the script migration as
> well. How do you usually handle task distribution?

anonym <anonym@???> created the ticket and the blueprint so make
sure you get an answer from him. Other than that, having a look at the
branch I see that
config/chroot_local-hooks/19-install-tor-browser-AppArmor-profile has
been converted already but no other script.

Maybe you can pick a script that looks good for you (see the blueprint
[1] for the list of scripts) and then create a subtask of #11198 [2]
specific to your script and assign it to you. If you cannot assign the
ticket to you, then shout on the list and I'll grant you the
"Contributor" role on Redmine to fix this.

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/Port_shell_scripts_to_Python/
[2]: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11198