Re: [Tails-dev] Feature 11198 - shell scripts to python

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Feature 11198 - shell scripts to python
Llama Tail wrote (16 Mar 2016 12:14:35 GMT) :
> I know someone else here said that they will  work on the script migration as
> well. How do you usually handle task distribution?

It's quite rare that we have to split work in such a fine grained way.

If it's for a very short time we usually use some web-based
collaborative text editor. Otherwise, sometimes we use a blueprint on
our website as a wiki page where we can keep track of who's doing
what. But these days, we tend to go for the more formal option, i.e.
creating subtasks of the ticket to encode commitment to, and progress
on, particular aspects.