Re: [Tails-ux] [review] Onion Circuits and Tor Status extens…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails user experience & user interface design, intrigeri
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] [review] Onion Circuits and Tor Status extension strings
intrigeri:
> [please Cc me any replies, I don't read the list.]
>
> In Tails 2.2, Vidalia is replaced by Onion Circuits + a Tor Status
> extension. The extension is a gray onion icon that's where Vidalia's
> icon used to be. Onion Circuits can be started from the Tor Status
> extension, or from the Applications menu.
>
> Can you folks please review the GUI strings for these two pieces
> of software?

I'll do that in #11210.

The integration of Onion Circuits is 2.2 came too late and too suddenly
for me to have time to do any work on the documentation or UX (I was at
Tor dev starting from Feb 26). I understand that your intention was to
get rid of #10576 but I'd like to make it clear that the integration
process for this feature was not so good.