[Tails-dev] Onion Circuits upstream maintenance

Author: intrigeri
To: alan
CC: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Onion Circuits upstream maintenance
Hi Alan,

do you already have a plan wrt. how Onion Circuits shall be maintained
upstream, e.g. who is handling proposed contributions?

I'm asking because I noticed that Sascha (who did most of the
packaging work for Debian so far) has marked a patch he authored as
"Forwarded: via email" (in passing, Sascha: it seems useful to replace
"via email" with the actual email address you forwarded to),
presumably forwarded to you privately.

In other words: do you want to handle this personally, via private
communication with you? If yes, what kind of latency do you expect to
have for looking at submitted patches?

Thanks for writing Onion Circuits in the first place!