Re: [Tails-project] February Report

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] February Report
u wrote (06 Mar 2016 18:45:14 GMT) :
> Muri Nicanor:
>> * Infrastructur: In February XXX ISO images were automatically built and
>> tested by our continuous integration infrastructure.
>> -> tell me who to ask and i'll ask and document that

> I've asked the same question last month. Quoting intrigeri:
> "internal.git:public_relations/reports/HOWTO has command-lines that
> extract stats from specific dates."

Oops, there must have been some confusion, possibly on my side: these
instructions are about something else. I don't think we have anything
about automatically built & tested ISOs in that document, quite simply
because we didn't have this setup in place back yet, when we were
using that HOWTO :)

> Problem is that the instructions are not very clear to me, so I fail to
> get the stats easily and I don't want to waste more time on this.

If you or someone else wants to come back to it, I'm happy to help
clarify whatever still needs to be.