Re: [Tails-project] February Report

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] February Report
Hi,

Muri Nicanor:
> i've compiled a february report:
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2016_02/

yay!

> please go over it and look
> a) for stuff that has no place in the report
> b) for stuff that is wrong
> c) for stuff that is missing
>
> i wasn't able to fill the following sections:
> * Code: List important code work that is not covered already by the
> Release section
> -> there was nothing that i could not put in any of the other sections
>
> * Infrastructur: In February XXX ISO images were automatically built and
> tested by our continuous integration infrastructure.
> -> tell me who to ask and i'll ask and document that

I've asked the same question last month. Quoting intrigeri:
"internal.git:public_relations/reports/HOWTO has command-lines that
extract stats from specific dates."
Problem is that the instructions are not very clear to me, so I fail to
get the stats easily and I don't want to waste more time on this.
Documentation states that one can also ask tails-sysadmins.

> * Funding:
> -> tell me who to ask and i'll ask and document that

tails-fundraising?

> * Metrics:
> -> tell me who to ask and i'll ask and document that

I added them. This is accessible by anybody who has access to the
internal repository.

> it took me around 90 minutes to do that, the howto
> (blueprint/monthly_report/) was a HUGE help, thanks a lot for compiling
> that. having the emails of tails-dev, tails-ux and tails-project in
> thunderbird (instead of relying on the online archives) also helps a lot
> and by lurking in the tails-dev room it gets also easier i think ;)
>
> ps: i've merged future and past events.

Cool!

Cheers!