Re: [Tails-dev] Adding KeepassX to Tails Startup; can it be …

Author: madx
To: Spencer
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Adding KeepassX to Tails Startup; can it be done!
Hi Spencer, thanks for writing back,
I think they should poll to see how many others like this idea :)

I would also love to have an easy way to enter ASCII symbols into the
mix as well.

I just feel with the advancement of todays super computers and server
farms that are specifically designed by governments to brute force
attack systems, there should be a way to limit how many times a password
can be entered. After a few bad attempts the program should stop for an
hour. After 8 bad attempts the system should wipe itself.

Just a thought!

Thanks again for writing back!
Anthony
MadX