[Tails-dev] Tails 2016 release calendar

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails 2016 release calendar
Hi,

Mozilla have updated their release schedule for 2016. The slightly bad
news is that the time between two releases can now vary between 5 and
8 weeks. The good news is that we know it in advance. The good and bad
news is that it takes into account holidays that affect people from
the very cultures that happen to be dominant in the FOSS world.

So I've updated our own release calendar accordingly:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/

The only change that I can foresee is if we release Tails 3.0, based
on Debian Stretch, before 2017, January 24. I'll stop spoiling at this
point for now.