Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports

Author: u
To: tails-project
CC: atomike
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports
Hi,

glad to have news from BitingBird! \o/
Thanks for answering :)

BitingBird:
> sajolida:
>> u:
>>> I am really missing our monthly reports which were so nicely done by
>>> BitingBird.

> I kept waiting to have more energy but that isn't happening, so if
> someone wants to take over, that's great.

Ack, let's organize this somehow then.

Volunteers: sajolida, muri, spriver, u, atomike - maybe BitingBird when
her energy levels go up? :)

> There are already tickets for august and september reports (#9891, #9975
> - feel free to assign them to yourself), and blueprints (the august
> report is nearly ready, the september one is started, the next ones have
> some stats / links).
>
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_08/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_09/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_10/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_11/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_12/

I think, as muri said, that we need to decide if we want to continue
monthly reports or only every two or three months first and then create
and assign corresponding tickets.

I like sajolida's idea to have shifts - maybe one person can commit to a
shift and another one to review? And we change that every month - if we
stick to the monthly schedule.

Advantages I see in the monthly schedule:
* reports will be shorter and easier to write
* if we are enough people, we can indeed have shifts.

> The whole report process is in the internal repo, that should probably
> be moved somewhere else to have a more collective work on it.

I will look at it and see what is written there.

The number of boots is sent every month internally I believe. And that's
probably the only thing not really public - but if it will be made
public anyway, it could also be sent here directly I suppose.
Opinions?

> Atomike was willing to help too, please contact him on irc to propose to
> join :)

Done, in Cc:

Cheers!