Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports

Author: BitingBird
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports
sajolida:
> u:
>> I am really missing our monthly reports which were so nicely done by
>> BitingBird.
>>
>> I just figured for example that we did not announce that the website is
>> now available in Farsi, that we released Tails Installer to Debian and
>> Ubuntu.. and maybe other things which I am not that much involved in.
>>
>> Is there anybody here who would like to help writing these reports again?
>
> I'd be up for continuing working on them.
>
> What I'm lacking right now is some visibility of BitingBird's plans (and
> some personal availability). She was the one to coordinate and publish
> them some months ago, but then she was busy with personal stuff, and now
> I don't know what she's up to, if she needs help, would like other to
> take over, etc.

I kept waiting to have more energy but that isn't happening, so if
someone wants to take over, that's great.

There are already tickets for august and september reports (#9891, #9975
- feel free to assign them to yourself), and blueprints (the august
report is nearly ready, the september one is started, the next ones have
some stats / links).

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_08/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_09/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_10/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_11/
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/report_2015_12/

The whole report process is in the internal repo, that should probably
be moved somewhere else to have a more collective work on it.

Atomike was willing to help too, please contact him on irc to propose to
join :)

Looking forward new reports!

Cheers,

BitingBird