Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Muri Nicanor
À: tails-project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] Monthly reports
hi!

i'd be interested too.
i think the question also arises, if this report should be a monthly
report, or a bimonthly report, or synchronized with the release
schedule? (there is a lot of news stuff atm, but i'm not part of the
project long enought to know if thats a 'normal' situation...)

we could create tickets for the every report and do some kind of
report-release manager responsibility thing. i'm not sure about the
collection of the content though...

cheers,
muri