Re: [Tails-dev] Icedove security updates / Tails release sch…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dean Pierce
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Icedove security updates / Tails release schedule
Would it be blasphemous to run some sort of software update at boot?
Ideally some sort of very visible indicator displaying the date of the
most recent security update would be nice too. I feel like these
vulnerability gaps are inevitable, and trying to avoid them with
tricky scheduling would just make release schedules overly complex,
and even then it doesn't really help much against an adversary who
isn't bound to such schedules.

- DEAN