Re: [Tails-testers] call for testing new tools and in­struc…

Author: sajolida
To: Ayase, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] call for testing new tools and in­structions to get startedwith Tails (sajolida)­
Ayase:
> Does it support HiDPI screens such as 2160p, or in other words, 3840x2160 resolution?
>
>> Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:31 PM UTC from sajolida <sajolida@???>:
>>
>> Ayase:
>>> This is particularly interesting and unexpected. Creating a way for
>>> an average Joe to use tails sounds great. Mind if I ask what is the
>>> 4k support like for those of us that have it?
>>
>> I'm answering to tails-testers@??? as requested originally.
>>
>> What do you mean by "4k support"?

Thanks for the explanation. I don't have access to a 4k screen, so I
guess you should test and report back.

Are you referring to 4k support for the website
https://tails.boum.org/install/? If so, then what is displayed currently
on such a screen? Is it problematic and how?

Are you referring to 4k support in Tails itself? If so, then what is
displayed currently on such a screen? Is it problematic and how?