Re: [Tails-testers] (no subject)

Author: intrigeri
To: hapon
CC: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] (no subject)
Hi,

hapon@??? wrote (29 Dec 2015 19:17:21 GMT) :
> First of all great job on this distro!

Thank you :)

> 2 issues found:

> 1. Suggestion, mouse at start-up should probably be set to medium speed
> and not slowest speed.

Do you mean the mouse cursor's default speed is harming usability on
your hardware? If yes, then:

* How does it compare with Tails 1.8.1 in this respect?

* I'm curious what input hardware you're using. Is it an external
mouse, a touchpad, a trackpoint, anything else?

On my side, I'll do some testing with the hardware I have handy:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10811

> 2. Problems with video playback on most sites. 1.8.1 does not have those
> issues.

I'm afraid this is not specific enough to allow us to work on the
problem you're seeing. Can you please let us know exactly what you're
doing, how, and what's the outcome?