Re: [Tails-ux] Internet Freedom Festival usability and desig…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design, ei8fdb
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Internet Freedom Festival usability and design track
bernard:
> You don't know me. I'm Bernard (a user researcher and designer). I know
> Dr. Whax who will hopefully vouch for me as not a bad human. ;)
>
> I'm involved in the usability and design track at Internet Freedom
> Festival this year.

Cool!

> Dr. Whax mentioned that some of you are going to be attending IFF.

At least me and probably emmapeel. We're both in the CCC congress right
now if you want to meet.

> Would you think about submitting a session about the UX work you do for
> TAILS? We've extended the call for proposals for sessions until Jan 8th.

We already submitted a session about the process of configuring and
connecting to Tor. I'm not sure how we called it exactly but we
submitted it before December 15.

> (PS: Is it possible to subscribe to this list? I'd like to if that's OK)

It's a public mailing list, so you can subscribe on: