[Tails-ux] Internet Freedom Festival usability and design tr…

Author: bernard
To: tails-ux
CC: drwhax
Subject: [Tails-ux] Internet Freedom Festival usability and design track
Hi there,

You don't know me. I'm Bernard (a user researcher and designer). I know
Dr. Whax who will hopefully vouch for me as not a bad human. ;)

I'm involved in the usability and design track at Internet Freedom
Festival this year.

Dr. Whax mentioned that some of you are going to be attending IFF.

Would you think about submitting a session about the UX work you do for
TAILS? We've extended the call for proposals for sessions until Jan 8th.

It can be about anything in the design and usability area - user
research, design, usability testing.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd be happy to answer
any questions.

Thanks,
Bernard

(PS: Is it possible to subscribe to this list? I'd like to if that's OK)

--------
Bernard | ei8fdb@???

You can talk to me privately too. My GPG key is here:
http://www.ei8fdb.org/bernard/ei8fdb@ei8fdb.org.asc