[Tails-testers] Tails

Author: Rumba
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails
Hello ! I have a few requests to you. This is not a bug, but will make
Tails a little nicer to use. Tor browser can only access its own folder,
but when sending pictures (for example pictures on the photo-sharing
social network) when opening the "Browse" button he wants to go to
another and not my own and constantly need to remove the notification
"Access is denied". I also have some problems with running Tails on my
computer( the monitor goes out while downloading if the video card is
connected via display-port), but seems to be in 2.0beta1 no more. So
looking forward to the release. Good luck.
P.S Sorry for English it's a machine translation.