Re: [Tails-project] Hacking on translations Re: 32c3 activit…

Author: emmapeel
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Hacking on translations Re: 32c3 activities
u:
> Hi,
>
> Jurre van Bergen:
>> Film in the form here: https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Form:Session
>
> Last time i tried the form was not yet usable.
>
> As discussed in private with some of you, I think it's a great idea to
> propose this year a hacking session on translating Tails, rather than a
> talk about this. Translation teams could meet and we could look into
> Weblate together, for example.

I have created a session

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Session:Tails_backup

But the Anarchist Village (that has swallowed the noisy square somehow)
will be a bit noisy maybe for the weblate session... not sure.

It is going to be located at the same place than last year, so I think
we should try to book the rooms behind it for self-organised sessions.