Re: [Tails-project] Hacking on translations Re: 32c3 activi…

Author: spriver
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Hacking on translations Re: 32c3 activities
Hi,

I'm in (:

@German l10n team: Maybe we could also do some sort of sprint? Would
be anyone interested in doing so? I've got several branches that are
ready for reviewing (but first I need to fix my git repo and rebase
them on current master ;) ) and we could translate some other pages at
congress if there'll be some spare time? (the German core pages are at
about 94% of being translated atm, yay!)

Cheers!
spriver

u: