Re: [Tails-dev] Update Electrum documentation for Tails 1.8 …

Author: s7r
To: sajolida, Michael English, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Update Electrum documentation for Tails 1.8 upgrade to version 2.5.4
Hello

I have reviewed the branch - very nice work; plain and simple. From my
point of view it's perfect, explicit and also in reasonable length.

I just have one single addition to make sure we avoid confusion and
panic among the less techy users. Only if you are fine with this
addition also, it's not something critical (maybe I'm just trying to
be too explicit).

Replace:
+<p>Do not blindly trust the bitcoin balance that <span
class="application">Electrum</span> displays.
+Wait for transactions to be confirmed.</p>

With:
+<p>Do not blindly trust the bitcoin balance that <span
class="application">Electrum</span> displays as *unconfirmed*.
+Wait for transactions to be confirmed.</p>

Thanks for taking care of this sajolida and happy I could help in
getting Electrum tuned upstream to work better in Tails.