[Tails-dev] Tails as a Qubes VM

Author: sp4rk
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails as a Qubes VM
I was trying to get Tails running on Qubes. I used the most recent qubes live
cd and afterwards added tails (1.7) as a HVM virtual machine. It booted
without problems but when the gui wants to start only a blinking icon is
visible and the rest of the screen is black. I'm not sure if this is a tails
or qubes issue. A debian jessie xfce live cd worked without problems as well
as kali linux. Knoppix didn't go far beyond the boot screen and a ghost bsd
iso booted into the gui, though the mouse did not work. Any ideas what could
be the problem with tails or what one could do to troubleshoot the problem?
Is there some possibility to not start the gui and just boot to the terminal?

sp4rk