[Tails-dev] Prioritize onion servers in Electrum

Author: Michael English
To: s7r, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Prioritize onion servers in Electrum
s7r,

Since we will probably have to wait for at least one more release of
Electrum to include the synchronization fix, do you think that you could
also include the option prefnet=tor to prioritize onion servers over
normal servers? Using the native protocol for Tor would help make
Electrum in Tails more resistant against attack.

I am waiting on writing documentation until we make progress on these
two problems with the Electrum client. Then, I will reply to your recent
email with my proposal for the Electrum Tails documentation.

Cheers,
Michael English