Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release versioning
intrigeri:
> sajolida wrote (30 Nov 2015 16:39:04 GMT) :
>> So I updated:
>
>> - master (841af4e)
>> - internal (90ad3ac)
>> - accounting (8750ec7)
>
> Thanks! I'll check these one of these days.
>
> I think fundraising also has some, no?

I checked and it had references only in the reports and budgets so I
didn't update them on purpose.

>> I didn't updated the UDFs as I didn't want to break anything. Can you do
>> it? For example:
>
>> - upgrade/v1/Tails/1.9/i386/alpha/upgrades.yml
>
> I don't think there's anything to update there; if you think
> differently, please tell me what you think should be updated and why
> and then I or anonym can do it.

I don't know what this UDF is used for as 1.9 will never exist, but
maybe we should rename it into
upgrade/v1/Tails/2.0/i386/alpha/upgrades.yml or create another one for
2.0. But I might as well be mistaken and I don't know what UDF for
future versions are for.