[Tails-ux] Results of UX tests on Greeter

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Results of UX tests on Greeter
Hi,

> sajolida:
> Sure, what we tested was pretty much:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/tails-greeter-prototype.git (09a2cca)

Not sure how this experience is intended to go but there are no results
upon searching for 09a2cca; it's there with the label 'Update README'
and dated '2015-10-26', though.

> There was no real support for keyboard layout

Will you expand on this?

>> intrigeri:
>> Also, there's a lot of good input (that I'm not quoting) wrt.
>> timezone handling. Do you have plans to add it to the relevant
>> blueprint, or should I?

Is this something more than what is in the .ods file? If so, please
share or point :)

> Since neither Alan nor Spencer attended the tests, my suggestions are
> only mine so far.

Good suggestions :)

> So I'd like them to comment first and I think they
> should be the ones to update the blueprint once we reach an agreement.

Okay :)

Wordlife,
Spencer