[Tails-dev] Option to disable mouse clicks with touchpad in …

Author: Michael English
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Option to disable mouse clicks with touchpad in Tails Greeter
My biggest complaint with Tails right now is that mouse clicks with
touchpad are enabled by default and there is no easy way to turn it off
before starting the OS. In Debian, mouse clicks with touchpad are
disabled by default which I think is the better option to avoid
accidental mouse clicks. Especially for a secure environment,
accidentally clicking on something can have severe consequences. For
example, my touchpad on my laptop is very sensitive and I have
accidentally clicked into the wrong field when entering a password.
Tails Greeter should at least have an option to disable mouse clicks
with touchpad before logging in.