Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 reimbursements

Author: goupille
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 reimbursements
Hi !

> - What you would be doing there on behalf of Tails (your mission).

I would make some progress in english, see some of the Tails people I
know and meet those I don't know yet (put some faces on nicknames), meet
with the frontdesk team, try to be social and learn stuff.

> - How much your travel would cost.

I think around 100 euros (without the ticket price)

>   - Whether your attendance depends on the financial help that you
>     might get from the project.

the financial help is not required for the travel, but if I have the
ticket to pay by myself, it certainly will make me think twice about
coming or not

cheers.