Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 reimbursements

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] 32C3 reimbursements

Hi,

> We started a small discussion on tails@??? about how to reimburse
> people for their costs there. But we don't have any money specifically
> allocated for this and we felt the need to have a bigger picture on
> who wants to come and how much money people would spend before being
> able to decide to which extend we should reimburse everybody.

Thanks for starting that thread.

> - What you would be doing there on behalf of Tails (your mission).

Be there as a Tails translator, try to find how to have new
translation team for languages we'd like Tails to be translated in.
Meet new people from the community and/or s
catch up with already known people from the community.
Eventually do some more Mac testing.

> - How much your travel would cost.

Rought estimate is ~ 150€

>   - Whether your attendance depends on the financial help that you
>     might get from the project.

If my CCC ticket is not paid I won't go. For travelling I'm not sure.

>   - Whether you would accept financial help from the project in the
>     first place :)

Sure!

Cheers.