Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/persi…

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/persistence/change_passphrase.de.po
spriver:
> Hi,
> how should we proceed here (and in the future)? Flapflap's branch
> contains the simplified sentences, Muri's doesn't. IMHO I like the
> sentences split up into two more. Maybe we could also patch the
> original into two sentences at this place? Any opinions?
>
> Cheers!
> spriver

I'm happy with either way: get the non-split version online, then fix
the English one, then update the translation; or fixing it the
translation, then in English.

In general, I'd say it is acceptable to fix the translation instantly,
in case of issues in the original, get it online (so readers of the page
can already benefit from the translation). Afterwards, the original can
be modified and brought online. The translation will then be marked as
fuzzy and someone will proof-read it and notice that everything is fine,
ask for review of the commit removing the fuzzy flag and then it gets
merged.

Cheers!
~flapflap