[Tails-ux] Network Popover

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Network Popover
Hi,

> Alan:
> The two lines of yes/no buttons doesn't seem clear to me at all.

Yep. They provide more detailed configuration up-front; both of the
existing options presume that the internet is desired.

But they suck visually, and therefore, functionally :(

> What
> about two lines with a check mark for the active one, as in the
> attached image?

The check mark helps to know which is selected (difficult with two
options only). However, I think we should unify all of the popover
dialogs with the same, or similar, set of elements and composition.

I also think we should consider a third option that says 'Stay
disconnected from the Internet' or something; sajolida can help with
this (the matrix of the four 'Yes/No' buttons in my last example had
three settings options).

I am not sure what this looks like...

Wordlife,
Spencer