[Tails-ux] GtkSwitch vs Yes/No

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] GtkSwitch vs Yes/No
Hi,

> Alan:
> I do not see the problem with phrasing e.g. "Spoof all MAC addresses"
> "On/Off" vs "Spoof All MAC Addresses" "Yes/No". The same applies to
> "Activate Windows Camouflage".

There isn't a difference between the two, part and function wise.
However, there is a difference in the context of each. In use, two
separate paths ('Yes/No' buttons) are different than two connected
states ('On/Off' switch).

I also think that natural language is best; asking a question.

With this said, I think the way the content settings are composed in
'Applications'>'System Tools'>'Settings'>'Universal Access'
in the most recent 'latest.iso' are perfectly suitable :)

Work your magic, G.

Wordlife,
Spencer