[Tails-ux] Privacy Popovers

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Network Popover (was: Privacy Popovers)
Subject: [Tails-ux] Privacy Popovers
Hi,

Attached [0] are what the Privacy popovers could look and function like;
please review :)

I followed the current GNOME conventions and used the current Tails
content, making minimal updates as needed.

We need to decide if, and when, arrows will be used on popovers. I
mixed it up and used arrows on editing and no arrows on adding; maybe
this is good.

We need to decide if 'Network Configuration' needs a more representative
switch label; 'On'/'Off' isn't very clear.

We need to decide to what extent people can configure bridge, firewall,
and proxy settings while in the 'Network Configuration' section of the
Greeter. The popover for 'Network Configuration' (in the attached
image) is not as functional as it needs to be and knowing more will help
resolve the issues. However, if desired, for now, we can easily have
the two button options like in the current Greeter.

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: Greeter.Privacy.png