Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: prototype time?

Author: Alan
To: tails-ux
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Language Popovers [was: Greeter revamp: prototype time?], [Tails-ux] Language Popovers [was: Greeter revamp: prototype time?]
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: prototype time?
Hi,

Spencer <spencerone@???> wrote:
> > Alan:
> > I think it's mature enough, and it's now time to implement a prototype
> > including at least a working UI
> > (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7550)
> > so that we can do UI tests (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8238).
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> I agree :)

OK I'll start that next week.

I'll use glade (https://glade.gnome.org/) and Python (https://www.python.org/) with PyGI (

> How long will this take?

One or two days of work I think, but a credible ETA is a few weeks.

> What kind of support is needed?

I may have questions but we already have most of the answers for the
base. Changing details is going to be easy anyway

> I think we need to work through the popovers, though,

Right, details on that would be welcome.

> unless you already have.

I can copy the one from previous prototypes to start with if we don't
have all of the popovers worked out yet.

Cheers.