[Tails-ux] Brainstorming session on the connection process

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Brainstorming session on the connection process
Hi,

>> Lunar:
>> Tor meeting brainstorm summary.

Attached [0] is a visualization of this. I recreated what you all had,
adjusting words as needed.

This is a part of the startup flow, which we need :) Do we have one
somewhere, maybe called something else?

Though, I do not understand the "Can't change the MAC address" note;
will you explain where it fits in the flow? Also, "What do you want to
do" isn't that clear to me either.

And can you clarify what the white note says, I get:

- Check vs. persistent Tor state
- Check vs. Tor monitor

but do not understand.

Will you review my interpretations and arrangements of your work? This
will help most accurately think through all of the startup experience.

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: StartupFlow.png