Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Testing with openqa?

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Testing with openqa?
sajolida wrote (17 Sep 2015 09:53:55 GMT) :
> Yeap, I'd like to know more about that intrigeri meant but

Short version: Gherkin is the language we use to describe features for
Cucumber (see features/*.feature in our main Git repo). Another very
common use of this format is to improve communication between various
stakeholders of a project -- typically "clients", "managers",
"developers"; in the situations I have in mind, I'm thinking more of
"UX folks" and "developers" -- by providing a common language and
a clear structure to describe how things should behave from the
users' PoV.

Note that our current *.feature's are not necessarily all good
examples of how to phrase things in such a context.

> I guess that will be done in due time.

Yes.