[Tails-ux] Encrypted Storage

Author: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Encrypted Storage
Hi,

WTF with all the spam :( Any way to get rid of it?

>> Spencer:
>> I agree, but I thought that's what the zeros meant. If not, what
>> dooooooo
>> they mean?
>>

> Lunar:
> To me they represent the bullets that you see when entering a character
> in a password field. (The actual characters are hidden to prevent
> eavesdropping.)

Maybe there is a key/legend to decode these :)

Here[0] is a visualization of the storage section flow. The question I
have is, what does the 'Enable' flow look like? I can't find any
images, or even specific mentions, of the GNOME OpenPGP agent (it was
difficult to find anything remotely similar). Will someone share a
screenshot or two of this if they can? Then we can update the document.

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: EncryptedStorage.png