Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Tails user experience & user interface design
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
sajolida:
> intrigeri:
>> sajolida wrote (20 Aug 2015 09:13:13 GMT) :
>>> I'm tempted to go jump into this discussion again, add my thoughts to
>>> your summary of pros and cons but I'll refrain from doing that unless
>>> you everybody here is interested in having this discussion again and
>>> more people get involved (at least tchou and intrigeri).
>>
>> I'm not overly excited at the idea of participating in this
>> discussion, but if I'm needed I can probably do it. I would need to be
>> pointed to material that sums up the pros/cons that have already been
>> thought of.
>
> I'll try to compile this.

Actually I won't do that. I started compiling the different arguments
that were developed in this thread but honestly, this would be tons of
work that would lead to tons more debates.

I really don't feel like spending that much time on this and would
rather spend it on building a prototype (or two prototypes) and test
them with users. I start doubting whether email is the proper medium to
conduct this whole process as, as we've seen, it implies huge delays,
different rhythms, and remains too abstract and subjective to my taste
with no contact with actual users.

I will also be super busy with the Installation Assistant until the end
of the year and I'd rather not have the Greeter process compromise this
other work of mine. Still, I would still be interested in testing stuff
with some of you in November if we can get together.